Monday, January 7, 2008

today.07.01.08

went to sch today.as per normal.i wasnt late.infact i was far from late.waited for gf but i guess she sampai late.hmmm..soooo saw gf during recess time.saw her aje,she da macam unhappy.i let it off...then lunch time came.she was still the same.maybe worse.aft lunch,walked her to class.upon reaching her classroom,i talked to her.to my dissapointment,she wasnt like really talking to me.and then,after i called her a few times,she dint reply,i walked offf.then aft that met her in the hall.the upper sec had some kind of assembly.and theni saw her.she looked at me.than i jeling at her.hahah.act it was meant to be a joke ah.and then the mangkuk assembly abes.my class was dismissed first.so i went down.called unc wayne but tak angkat.he called me many times but i rejected them cuz i was in the hall.and then,while waiting for unc wayne to pick up his phone,baby was walking real fast trying to avoid me to go home.i was like sooo sooo sad lah.i was half-hearted to let her go alone.but i didnt cause i love her so much.so i chased her.then after i was with her,she showed face.i already was sad,she like that somemore.then i asked her about a million times why she was moody today.then she said nothing.ok lah.in the bus,i tried to crck jokes.well,some jokes succeeded.but baby,fyi,behind my smile all tadi,i still am sad tau.i just taknak show u.i sekarang nie,still sad tau.nvm ah by.but if u got any problems,tell me.it doesnt matter ah.any problems.(:
Baby,just know that I Love You k.((:

No comments: