Tuesday, January 22, 2008

baby...please dont go...

received a bad news early in the morning..baby told me she might be migrating..due to some reasons lah..)': im like so sad now..i mean,i dont show my dissapointment,but it hurts me deeeep inside.way way deep..*sigh* how i wish none of this come true..im terribly disheartened upon hearing that news..heard from michelle baby cried in class..i dont know why she cried..but guess cuase she didnt want to migrate..baby..ur not the only one who thinks that way..i also dont want you to..i mean...me not seeing you for a few days only im like lost..what more me not seeing you for a few years..baby...baby..baby..im like trying my best not to let you go..you are my first love by..6 months together..still counting..by,i want to tell you something..i love you!from the bottom of my heart..by..i really feel like crying now..so sad lah..i didnt want to bring up this topic during our convo cause i dont want to see u cry..)':*sigh* one last thing...baby....please dont go..

I Love You By!
Thaqif Loves Farishah!

No comments: